Saturday, October 29, 2011

Veering Down Memory Lane

So, my planned errand day didn't happen because my ride fell through....grrr.....

However, I did get some much needed rest and quiet time, so that was good.

In the process of doing a major overhaul of my room. It's a mess. I'm talking like Borderline A&E Hoarders messy. I collect things. They're not complete collections, just a bunch of different things that I like. Like my over 100 Baby-Sitters Club books that I still can't part with. And my growing Snapple cap collection. (I love the "Real Facts" on the inside!)

Then earlier tonight, I found a bunch of old elementary and middle school stuff (gawd!) and I found some old toys that managed to survive years of neglect. I found a Black barbie, a Ken doll with some really flamboyant swim trunks, and a Kristy from the BSC doll. I also found a clay truck that I made in third grade, two old McDonald's Furbys, and a small Zazu plush from the Lion King. Oh, and a plastic Pikachu. Seriously, I am strange.

I also found an old poem that I wrote, my eighth grade research paper on acting careers, and a story I wrote in fifth grade about the water cycle, featuring...get this... Willy Wetsworth! It may actually be children's book worthy if I felt brave enough to share it.

Pics of the old toys are on my Facebook, so if you're stalking me or whatever, you'll be able to find them. :) I also posted pics of me dressing up for Halloween, since I probably won't be going anywhere. I decided to be a girl from Moulin Rouge, and I'm wearing a red and black corset dress that has ample cleavage, so if you're into that sort of thing, take a look. ;)

Well, I ate pretty well today, considering that I slept through lunch. But I did have the last piece of my birthday cake from the 25th. Yet I think I will be okay.

Tomorrow, I will attempt to focus on schoolwork. Emphasis on attempt.

Peace always,

V

No comments:

Post a Comment