Friday, October 28, 2011

First Entry

Hello, visitor! You can call me V. I don't know what will become of this blog, but I'm hoping that it will be fun and amusing anyway.

Currently, I am:


  • a firm believer in Peace. 
  • an online college student (in my final year of undergrad!)
  • a Psychology major
  • a pen pal/postcard swapper to people in various countries around the world
  • an online eMentor in a youth reading program
  • a proud mommy to a Betta fish named Fred 
  • contemplating why I'm even trying to start blogging after several years on hiatus
  • wondering how I managed to stay alive on this Earth for 24 years now (I just turned 24 three days ago!)
  • lying in my bed, composing this entry on my netbook (this is, btw, where I will be composing most of my entries, so get used to it)
  • hoping that someone will read this and continue to keep checking back for updates
So that's me in a nutshell right now. I could go on, but I think this is enough. I promise that I'll get more interesting as time goes on. Well, at least I hope so. 

Peace always!

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment