Sunday, July 1, 2012

Content...sort of

Finally checked my twitter after over two months of being inactive. Found this quote:


"Nobody got anywhere in the world by simply being content." ~ Louis L'Amour


I retweeted it and then I decided to post a blog entry after months of being inactive here as well. I'm not going to post a link to my twitter in this entry, but if you know me, it won't be that hard to find. :) Also, you're more likely to find me on Facebook. 


So, about this quote. Yes, it is true; if you stay in the same place and do the same things, you won't get anywhere. 


Yet I do love being, for the most part, somewhat content. I kind of like not having much going on. I think I deserve it granted certain events that have happened in my life. I know, I'm being totally vague, but whatever. 


I've gotten to a place that I haven't been before yet I am comfortable with it. I like the numbing, consistent feeling of everyday life. I'm still doing the online education thing, and that's all I need right now. Because if I was meant to be anywhere else, I would have been there already. So I'm here, in South Texas, in my own remote space of the world, not really going anywhere in particular, but just where I need to be right now. 


If that should change, I'll let you know....eventually. 


Peace always,


V

No comments:

Post a Comment